- Following significant growth in mobile traffic and engagement, UK-based online stationary brand Euroffice has expanded their digital strategy to encompass mobile. Partnering with Usablenet, Euroffice launched an innovative and feature-packed mobile site available across iOS and Android that is consistent with their existing desktop experience. Meeting the needs of mobile consumers while recognizing the importance of site performance and UX, Euroffice is positioning itself as a market leader in mobile.
Visually strong and e-commerce focused, Euroffice’s recently launched site is geared toward detailed, personalized experiences and a streamlined journey on mobile. The Euroffice mobile site features great visual design, and is a fast and easy-to-navigate experience. Key functionalities include:
- Extensive account options and purchase history to personalize the experience
- Quick order functionality that allows purchases to be made directly from the homepage, and provides the option for one-day delivery
- Full order tracking, giving customers real-time access to their purchases even after buying.
- Product reviews and user generated content to inform buyers throughout the purchase journey
- One-page checkout, contributing to an overall fast, highly informative and easy to use site
According to Euroffice CEO, Simon Drakeford, “Small business owners are incredibly busy and often on the move, so they not only need but increasingly expect suppliers to provide a fully functioning, fast and easy to use multichannel offering, and that’s exactly what we’re able to offer them with our new site.”
Read the interview with CEO Simon Drakeford in Internet Retailing here.
Explore useful links and resources about the state of mobile in B2B here.